Thursday 2 December 2021

Best Political Campaign Company in Punjab

When S. Arvinder Singh and Mr. Varun Mehta met each other during a morning walk in their society’s park,  this is how they appreciated Designogram, the top political campaign service provider company:

Yesterday’s conversation between S. Arvinder Singh and Mr. Varun Mehta

Mr. Singh- Hello, Mr. Varun. Nice to meet you!

Mr. Mehta- Hello, Mr. Singh. Same here. How are you?

Mr. Singh- I am good. What about you?

Mr. Mehta- I am good too. So, are you seeing how hard all the political parties are trying to make it to next year’s state elections?

Mr. Singh- Yes, I saw that. Everyone is into something, especially the XYZ political party who has great visibility on Google.

Mr. Mehta- Seriously? How do you know?

Mr. Singh- Yes, I have seen that when I was searching for the top political parties of Punjab. And this political party showed on top. Their efforts are spectacular and they are even making great use of the internet to reach their voters.

Mr. Mehta- Wait, wait! What is the link between the internet and the voters? Don’t the political leaders have to do door-to-door campaigning to convince the voters? And how can the google results decide if a political party is good or not?

Mr. Singh- Let me tell you! Today both the traditional and online methods are used for election campaigning in Punjab. There are election management companies that provide these services and they let you connect with your audience. This XYZ political party has also made use of a company to reach their audience this is why they were at the top of Google SERP results.

Mr. Mehta- Oh, now I understand why I see the videos of political leaders surfacing on Facebook.

Mr. Singh- Yes, this is because they have opted for the same service from the political service provider.

Mr. Mehta- So do you know any election management company in Punjab that helps the political parties to interact with their voters.

Mr. Singh- Yes, there are many companies. But the one that tops the list is a Ludhiana-based company, Designogram. I have used their services in the past for my business as well.

Mr. Mehta- I am sorry to interrupt you. But why did you use their services? You are not doing any election campaign.

Mr. Singh- That’s because Designogram does not only offer election management services but they are also well-versed in web designing & development, SEO services, digital marketing services, content writing, and much more. I used their services to get on top of SERP results and they also made my website which helped me get more customers.

Mr. Mehta- This is awesome. I'll also contact Designogram because I believe that if this firm provides services to the XYZ political party, that party will have a better chance of winning.

Mr. Singh- Yes, even I would vote for the same party. Rest will see who will win.

Mr. Mehta- Definitely. Ok then. See you tomorrow! Bye-bye

Mr. Singh- Bye!

Have a look from here: https://designogram.in/how-social-media-is-shaping-the-political-election-campaigns/

Contact us for more Details: +91 9779399996, +91 7696969656




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political Survey Agency in Punjab

If you haven’t given it a thought yet then you must consider hiring a Political Survey Agency in Punjab . The reason we are saying this is b...